UbuWeb Top Ten:
Selected by Joshua Clover
1. Guy Debord "In Girum Imus Nocte Et Consumimur Igni"
2. Guy Debord "Howlings Against Sade"
3. Yoko Ono "Snow Is Falling All The Time"
4. Tadanori Yokoo "Three Animation Films"
5. Susan Sontag "The Aesthetics of Silence"
6. Gertrude Stein "The Making of Americans"
7. Xu Cheng "050414"
8. Patrizia Vicinelli "Seven Poems"
9. Shaker Visual Poetry
10. Apollinaiire "Le pont Mirabeau"
Special Offsite Bonus: Marc Lavoine "Le pont Mirabeau"
Joshua Clover teaches poetry, poetics, film studies and theories of postmodernism at University of California at Davis; his book on The Matrix for the British Film Institute is currently being translated into Russian and Czech. He has been a DJ both on the radio and in clubs; poetry books include The Totality for Kids (California, 2006) and Madonna anno domini (LSU, 1997). All the new thinking is about money; in this is resembles all the old thinking.